The Horsemen PTA leadership is comprised of the Executive Board which includes the Officers (President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary) who form the Executive Committee, and other leadership positions.
Other leadership positions include:
- Grade Representatives
- Committee Chairs
- Other roles including
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Membership Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator
- Community Needs Coordinator
- Class Parent Coordinators for each of the Elementary Schools.
View and contact the Horsemen PTA Board here.
If you are interested in volunteering for a leadership position or role, please contact email@example.com.
In addition to the Executive Board, the PTA is supported and led by several other Leadership roles, including:
- PTA Committee members
- Spanish Liaison
- Website Coordinator
- Newsletter Coordinator
- Chess Club and WI Yearbook Coordinators
- Book Fair, Photo-Day, Teacher Appreciation Luncheon, Food Truck and Movie Night Chairs
- Specific Fundraising Chairs, including Booster-Thon, Spirit-wear, or other fundraising strategies
View class parent coordinators, chairs and other important PTA contacts for each school:
Join us! Raise your hand for an open leadership position or volunteer for the PTA.