February 25, 2023: Community Wardrobe is in the middle of moving and we are NOT currently accepting donations. Soon, we promise! Stay tuned.
When we return to our regular schedule, you may follow these guidelines.
Donations DOs and DON’Ts
Remember: if you wouldn’t give it to a friend, please don’t give it to us.
Donations we especially NEED:
- Size XS, Small, and Medium (NOT LARGE) men’s clothes, and men’s shoes size 8 and under
- Teen boy clothing
- Children’s (but not baby) shoes
- New underwear in packaging (check out our Amazon wishlist)
- New socks in packaging (check out our Amazon wishlist)
- Period supplies: pads and tampons (check out our Amazon wishlist)
We WON’T accept:
- We are not currently accepting any more children’s pajamas
- Used socks
- Used underwear, except for bras (we accept bras and lingerie in appealing condition)
- Regular size hangers
- XL men’s or women’s clothing (XL youth is fine)
- Any torn, stained, dirty, or smoke-scented item
- If you bring career clothing, please only bring a few items: we don’t have need or room for many suits.
- Donations brought outside of the dates and times listed below.
These lists change as our inventory changes so check back frequently. We update regularly.
We LOVE IT when:
You put your donations in multiple bags sorted and labeled by gender and size. Please be prepared to take home anything that doesn’t meet the criteria on this page. We simply don’t have the person power or the space to manage the excess.
Sorting your donation into categories makes it easier (and quicker) to get your stuff out into the world again!