With one hour you can…
- Foster a child’s love of reading by helping them choose books at the book fair.
- Create life-long memories by volunteering at field day or fun day.
- Help capture precious moments in time by helping at photo day.
- Show the teachers and staff we’re grateful for what they do by preparing something for the staff appreciation day luncheon.
- Help make great community events such as Movie Night and Game Night a success.
- Help educate our First Graders about the community around them during “Trip Around the Community.”
There are many different ways you can make a difference in our children’s school life with one hour of your time. The opportunities above are just a few of the ways to do so.
Please consider volunteering to help at one of the events the PTA sponsors each year at your child’s school. We promise to be respectful of your time and appreciate whatever time you are able to share. Without volunteers like you, the events mentioned above, and others like them, would not be possible. Please complete the form below if you are interested in volunteering one hour of your time, or contact the VP for your child’s grade. Tell us when, how and where works best for your schedule, and we’ll make it happen.
Summer Packet Forms