Horsemen PTA board meeting schedule
All board meetings will be held at the Administration Building at the dates and times listed. They are working sessions for the Horsemen PTA board. Please join us – all are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Board meetings start with a closed-door working session for the executive board only from 8:30-9 a.m. Doors open at 9 a.m. for the general meeting. Many board meetings will feature a guest for the first 15 minutes. Guests are listed next to the meeting date.
- Sept. 21, 2018 @ 8:30 a.m. – Guest: Superintendent Christopher Borsari (minutes)
- Oct. 19 @ 8:30 a.m. (minutes)
- Nov. 16 @ 9 a.m. (Please note time change from the district calendar. This change is to accommodate breakfast for the winning school in the staff PTA membership contest.) CANCELLED DUE TO DELAYED OPENING
- Dec. 14 @ 8:30 a.m. (Please note date change from the district calendar. This meeting was moved up one week in order to allow more attendance before the holidays.)
- Jan. 18, 2019 @ 8:30 a.m. (minutes)
- Feb. 15 @ 8:30 a.m. – Guest: Board of Education President Mimi Godwin (minutes)
- March 15 @ 8:30 a.m.
- April 12 @ 8:30 a.m.
- May 17 @ 8:30 a.m.
- June 21 @ 8:30 a.m.
Other PTA meetings
During the year, there may also be topical meetings with speakers of interest to the community. Special flyers will be sent home for these meetings.