Horsemen PTA Board and General Membership meeting schedule
All PTA board meetings are working sessions for the Horsemen PTA board and membership. Please join us – all are welcome and encouraged to attend! Meetings feature a president’s update, reports from each school, votes, and discussion of important topics. Some may feature a guest speaker. Meetings will alternate between Friday mornings in the board room of the Administration Building and weekday evening virtual meetings. For the 2021-22 school year, please note in-person meetings may be switched to virtual meetings depending on district covid-19 rules and an ongoing assessment of covid-19 risk to families.
*Please note: Per district policy, PTA meetings will be held virtually until further notice
Here is the PTA meeting schedule for the 2021-22 school year:
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. over Zoom (Votes on: PTA budget, HS student transportation advocacy, use of mobile devices in schools advocacy)
- Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2021, at 7:30 p.m. over Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88421686086 Meeting ID: 884 2168 6086 (20-minute executive session prior to general member access; General membership meeting/Boosterthon Budget Amendment and Spanish meetings votes)
- Friday, Nov. 12, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. over Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82602452520 Meeting ID: 826 0245 2520
- Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021, at 7:30 p.m. over meeting link TBD
- Friday, Jan. 14, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. in the Administration building boardroom
- Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2022, at 7:30 p.m. over meeting link TBD
- Friday, March 11, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. in the Administration building boardroom
- Wednesday, April 20, 2022, at 7:30 p.m. over Zoom link TBD (General membership meeting/PTA Board vote)
- Friday, May 13, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. in the Administration building boardroom
- Wednesday, June 8, 2022, at 7:30 p.m. over Zoom link TBD
Other PTA meetings
During the school year, there may also be ad hoc topical meetings with speakers of interest to the community. Special notice will be circulated for these meetings.