We did it: Photo Day is ON this year. Get those smiles and special outfits ready!
Here is the Photo Day schedule by school. Remote-only students can choose to come to the school for an appointment to get their photo taken before returning home to continue their school day; please refer to communication from your teacher in Google Classroom to sign-up for a time slot and to learn more about the safety measures that will be in place. Hybrid students, please look out for flyers coming home from PTA in student folders for complete information, including safety precautions. Please note class pictures will be compiled by Irvin Simon via editing together individual photos; no class pictures will be taken in the interest of our children’s and teachers’ safety.
- John Paulding School
- Tuesday, Oct. 20: Cohort A
- Wednesday, Oct. 21: Cohort D
- Friday, Oct. 23: Cohort B
- *Cohort C student dates will be chosen by the classroom teacher.
- W. L. Morse School
- Friday, Oct. 16: Cohort B
- Cohorts A & C are being rescheduled due to school closure on Oct. 13
- Washington Irving School
- Monday, Oct. 19: Cohorts A & C
- Thursday, Oct. 22: Cohort B
No photo package information or payment will be distributed or collected prior to Photo Day this year, so don’t worry when you don’t receive the envelope you’re used to. All families will receive email communication from Irvin Simon Photography with access to your children’s proofs and ordering options after photo day.